Re: i18n in the release notes

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 08:44:58AM -0700, John Fleck wrote:
> Folks -
> The 2.2 release notes current say something along the lines of:
>
>  Due to GNOME's strict string freeze policy leading up to the release,
>  the GNOME Translation Project was able to translate 100% of strings
>  for 11 languages by release time, and nearly-100% for [FIXME] more. The
>  string freeze will continue on the 2.2 branch, so more and more
>  translations will be completed in the coming weeks.
>
> Could y'all send me the latest, most up-to-datest numbers to include
> here? (And can I point out how much y'all completely rock? This is a
> great thing to be able to brag about.)

Current status says:

full translated (100%): cs da es fi lv mn nl no pt pt_BR sk sl sv (13 languages)
between 99% and 100%: de el (2 languages)
between 90% and 99%: bg ca fr ko ms pl ru uk vi zh_CN zh_TW (11 languages)
between 80% and 90%: he hu it ja ro tr (6 languages)

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.1-core/

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |