Re: new release of the gnome-system-tools

"Duarte Loreto" <happyguy_pt@hotmail.com> writes:

> P.S. - There was no sv.po translation. What happened to the "Swedish
> conspiracy"? And the "Serbian conspiracy"? Watch out for the "Czech
> conspiracy", by the way... ;)

I checked it out, but never got round to it ;-)  But you're right, we
need to watch out for mitr these days, he's typing the hell out of
those English strings in Gnome (whatever did I say now ;)

I'll also check if someone added it to status pages by now, and if
not, add it myself.

Cheers,
Danilo