Re: Gnome Jabber translations

Martyn Russell <ginxd@btopenworld.com> writes:

> I have just imported Gnome Jabber to Gnome's CVS.  That should make it
> easier for translators.

Great, thanks!

> Is there anything else required ?

No, not at all. I've added it to "extras" category in Gnome
translation status (it should show up in the next update among
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.6/<pick your
language code>/extras/ -- that update will be around 3am GMT).

I've also removed .pot file from repository, since it can easily be
regenerated using "intltool-update -p", and there's no need to keep
it in there.

(As a bonus, I may add Serbian translation later on :)

Cheers,
Danilo