Re: CVS commit error

Hi,

update gpdf module (-z3 up -Pd), and ChangeLog's first lines are:

<<<<<<< ChangeLog
2003-12-05  Iñaki Larrañaga  <dooteo@euskalgnu.org>

	* eu.po: Updated Basque translation.

=======
2003-12-04  Žygimantas Beručka  <uid0@tuxfamily.org>

	* lt.po: Updated Lithuanian translation.

2003-12-03  Sanlig Badral <badral@openmn.org>

	* mn.po: Updated Mongolian translation.

So, could I delete those lines?

<<<<<<< ChangeLog
=======

and after, make a commit of changeLog file?

Thanks and regards,

Dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: data: or., 2003-12-05 02:23, egilea: Malcolm
Tredinnick