Re: Persian translations

Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh@sharif.edu> writes:

> I guess it should happen the other way around. "fa_IR" means Persian in
> Iran, to say the least.

Yes, but the "free" version - not the one forced by the officials.

> Anyway, I guess the Persian translators of free software (as few as they
> are now) won't have the time to maintain two different branches.

I don't know, but since there is a fallback mechanism built-in,
"incomplete" branches are not that bad; quite the opposite, "incomplete"
branches are a valid solution, too.

--
http://www.gnu.franken.de/ke/                            |   (*)/'(*)