6 new strings in 'libgnome' (was Re: run dialog vs gnome_vfs_url_show)

Just a note for the translators: this change is in the 'libgnome'
module (it wasn't clear from any of the previous messages).

понедељак, 25. август 2003. 17:24:49 CEST — Alexander Larsson написа:

> I just checked this in. It will mean some new, non-visible mostly
> lame strings. I'm sorry about this, but i wasn't able to make the
> strings untranslated.

It doesn't matter if they're "non-visible", "mostly lame" or whatever
-- it still requires *approval* from the translators (i.e. Christian
Rose).

Since I didn't see any confirmation from Christian Rose on this, I
don't know if this should already be considered a "settled" issue.

(It wouldn't be nice if it was enough for developers just to "announce"
their intentions on doing string changes, without asking the
translators first and *waiting* for their response).

Cheers,
Danilo