Re: String change in gnome-vfs
- From: Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>,gnome-i18n gnome org, gnome-vfs-list gnome org,release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: String change in gnome-vfs
- Date: 13 Aug 2003 10:53:02 +0200
> Actually, this change in itself does not affect string freeze, as the
> gnome-vfs schemas files seem to have been left out of po/POTFILES.in
> entirely (see http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=119762 which I
> filed now).
> Fixing *that* on the other hand would affect string freeze. Even though
> that it's just a bug that the schemas files aren't properly hooked up,
> fixing this would still add about 24 new messages in the middle of the
> string freeze, so I'm still undecided about that...
For my part, I feel having untranslated schema messages isn't too
critical and that this bug can be fixed after 2.4 is released.
> gnome-i18n mailing list
] [Thread Prev