Re: Gnome Translation Project for "Panjabi" (pa)

On 25 Apr 2003 09:44:21 +0200
Christian Rose <menthos@gnome.org> wrote:

> tor 2003-04-24 klockan 22.33 skrev G Karunakar:
> > You are most welcome to work on punjabi localisation, but as of
> > now few things are not in place for Punjabi, like locale & font
> > which are very much needed to have Gnome working in Punjabi. Some
> > work is on in this direction at http://www.indlinux.org/punjabi ,
> > a locale definition is under development, font work is also about
> > to start. Then translation work can be taken up. I mainly work on
> > Hindi, but working with volunteers to start work for other
> > languages also. IndLinux.org is more than willing to help you
> > actively work on Gnome Punjabi.
>
> Did this issue get sorted out? Have you managed to establish some
> sort of contact? Just let the gnome-i18n@gnome.org list know if you
> want to change coordinator for Panjabi.

 Nope, not been able to get through original contact person ( Mr
Waraich ), at present I am listed as coordinator.
 Waiting for response from Amarjit & co on what their plans, once
things settle down & work starts will let the list know.

Regards,
Karunakar

--

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
that

* Indian Linux project    *
* http://www.indlinux.org *