From: Christian Rose
To: Amarjit Singh
CC: Benedikt Roth
Subject: Re: Gnome-Panjabi/Punjabi Group
Date: 04 Apr 2003 10:55:31 +0200
fre 2003-04-04 klockan 09.16 skrev Benedikt Roth:
> > Hi
> > I would like to take the ownership of Gnome Panjani/Punjabi translation
> > project. The current owner for this project is Gurupkar Waraich. I tried him
> > writting a couple of mails but there was no response. Please let me know if you
> > agree on this.
> > Thanks
> > Amarjit
Hi Amarjit!
In general we prefer if new team coordinators are suggested on the
gnome-i18n@gnome.org mailing list, in order to let both the current team
coordinator and existing team members know about the problem and new
suggested team coordinator, and also let everyone know when we change.
Sometimes the coordinator of a team is unreachable but the rest of the
team is still active, and then it's good if the rest in the team also
know about and are ok with change to a new team coordinator.
So please explain the situation on the gnome-i18n@gnome.org mailing
list, and include the details for the new suggested coordinator as
mentioned on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting
in your mail. Please also cc: that mail to the mailing list directly to
the current coordinator.
Thanks,