Re: best way to preview translations

Just compile the po file like this:
msgfmt pofile.po -o mofile.mo
copy the mofile.mo to
/usr/share/locale/your-languages-iso-code/LC_MESSAGES
& run the program. It will show whatever you have
translated. Only gnome apps can show incomplete
translations, while in kde, the whole po file has to
be translated. Whatever is not translated will be
shown in english. No need for compiling the
application.
Pramod.

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com