Re: Serbian (sr) language translation team: maintainer unresponsive

Christian Rose wrote:

>If you don't have the manpower to do both the different dialects right
>now, I'd advise against doing such separation now. You can always do it
>later if you have the resources later. As a first step, having at least
>one set of good Serbian translations in cvs is probably enough.

Yes, you're right. It's easy to add it later on.

>Also, I don't think using underscore as a separator is a good idea. Some
>parsing software will perhaps misinterpret the following as a language
>code. On the other hand, the @ symbol is explicitly recommended as a
>separator for arbitrary variants. So having:

Again, on the second thought, it's not reasonable (especially in the
light of Charles Voelerg's comments).

So, sr@cyrillic and sr@latin should be the only options at the moment.

I'll post a message volunteering for the job of coordinator in the
required format (though, it might be silly to make a request for "New
language team").

Cheers,
Daneelo Shegun.