Re: ALL_LINGUAS -> po/LINGUAS (Re: Adding translations)

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

> I'm all for using gettext 0.11, but I think it's a battle hard to win
> to convince everyone else.

Only (GNOME) developers need to install gettext.  And to avoid all the
problems you listed, you can just checkin all gettext related files.

If you (the GNOME developers) like the trouble, continue with the
current state of the art ;)

(Installing gettext 0.11.x on you own is a snap compared with all the
library stuff you need to compile GNOME.)

--
ke@suse.de (work) / keichwa@gmx.net (home):              |
http://www.suse.de/~ke/                                  |      ,__o