Re: gconf string breakage
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: gconf string breakage
- Date: 21 Sep 2002 16:22:15 +0200
lör 2002-09-21 klockan 16.11 skrev Havoc Pennington:
> > I'm a bit confused -- firstname.lastname@example.org hasn't been informed about a
> > new gconf branch to use for gnome 2.0 development, and the one (HEAD)
> > that's listed for use as per the last gconf branch info sent to
> > translators at email@example.com (back in december 2000) has recently
> > had up to nine string changes or string additions:
> It's branched; use the gconf-1-2 branch which should have no string
> changes. Sorry for not sending out mail.
Thanks, I updated the branch info on the translation status pages now.
] [Thread Prev