gnome in my language ....

dear sir

  i wanna change the look of desktop and the menus of softwares of gnome as per my language, which is not standerd/ not included in gnome i18n project; but
i wanna change my own desktop on trial basis.please let me know how to change on trial basis ? which files i need to change for displaying that text from gnome ? where i find theses files from which i can change the names of menu contents and names of taskbar menus ....
how to add my language in i18n list ????
weather to submit my own font ???
cause the script-code for my language script font is not there in unicode ...
please reply me properly .....
cause am working on ancient-marathi-script ...known as 'modee'

HOPE U WILL HELP ME....

somesh