Translations for MrProject

Hi!

Kjartaan just reminded me that we should inform you that we didn't move
the translations from gnome-i18n into libmrproject and mrproject when we
rewrote it for GNOME 2.0.

So if you want to translate libmrproject and mrproject you should start
by checking of there already is a translation in gnome-i18n/extra (I
think the location is) and copy it to the new moduels.

Kjartaan said that there where about 80 strings that worked from the old
and 80 fuzzy strings.

Regards,
   Mikael Hallendal
--