docs translation

	I'm trying to make a romanian translation for a couple of docs: like
the documentation for eog, gedit, and so ... I never did this before, so
I would appreciate some help about this.
	First, what should I translate, the 2 xml files from
gnome_instal_dir/share/gnome/help/eog ? And after that I put the files
in a ro dir, right ?
	And after that, where should I send the files ?
	Secondly, where should I modify so that in yelp Authors to be replaced
with Autori, Publisher with Editor, and stuff like that ?
	Third, what good xml editor can I use for the actual work ? I'm using
kate, which is a shame, since I translate gnome :), but I couldn't find
anything better. And to be honest, the po file translated by me was with
the help of kbabel, gtranslator is a real joke of a program, (no
offense), I couldn't use it to make utf translation in gnome2, it didn't
displayed the romanian characters right, don't know why, I have the
right fonts, but maybe is just me...
	So I would appreciate any help, thanx in advance.
--
Mugurel Tudor (mugurelu@go.ro)
Linux Registered User:  212231