Re: Sodipodi 0.25 soon

sön 2002-09-08 klockan 17.38 skrev Lauris Kaplinski:
> The changes are not excessive, but there are some new dialogs and
> also some old ones are ported from glade to plain Gtk+.

Another problem is that one glade file contain a non-ASCII character (°)
in a message. This is not permitted by gettext (see below) and will
result in that message not being translatable. I consider that a serious
problem; you might want to consider fixing this before doing a new
release.

Christian

Snippet from "intltool-update sv":
---
xgettext: warning: The following msgid contains non-ASCII characters.
                   This will cause problems to translators who use a character encoding
                   different from yours. Consider using a pure ASCII msgid instead.
                   Rotate selected objects 90° clockwise
xgettext: invalid multibyte sequence