Re: Sodipodi 0.25 soon

sön 2002-09-08 klockan 17.38 skrev Lauris Kaplinski:
> The changes are not excessive, but there are some new dialogs and
> also some old ones are ported from glade to plain Gtk+.

It seems like one of the new dialogs hasn't been added to POTFILES.in.
This is what I get with intltool-update -M:

---
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

src/dialogs/tool-options.c

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
---

Something to fix?