Re: New Team for Low Saxon nds

Hi Juergen,

This sounds really great! As far as I know (I might be wrong) this is
the first GNOME language translation supported by an Institute for
Linguistics.

Do you know anything about our translation system; does words like
Gettext, Intltool ring a bell? If not I will suggest you to join
irc.gnome.org by using an Internet Relay Chat Client and then join the
channel #i18n

In this channel you will find a lot of translators that will be able to
give you on-line help.

Please don't be impatient if people don't answer you at first - if often
happens that people are very busy!

Feel free to contact me if I am there. I usually go under the nick
'kenneth'

Cheers and welcome on board,

Kenneth