New Team for Low Saxon nds

Hello,
i annnounce a new language project. We are going to translate the gnome
software to Low Saxon. Low Saxon is a language spoken by several
millions of people especially in north Germany and even by some in the
US. It is also known as "plattdeutsch". Low Saxon is related to Dutch,
Englisch (Anglo/_Saxon_) and the scandinavian languages and of course to
high-german.

The project is a joint effort between me, handling the technical
aspects, and the "Institut für Niederdeutsche Sprache"
(http://www.ins-bremen.de) in Bremen, Germany doing the linguistical
part.

Support and help is higly welcome.

--