Re: GSwitchit applet 0.93

Am Die, 2002-09-03 um 12.56 schrieb Sergey V. Udaltsov:
> > Please send me your .pot and I'll commit it.
> Thanks a million. Also, could you please put ru.po.

--> CVS ChangeLog entry
2002-09-03  Christian Neumair  <chris@gnome-de.org>

        * gswitch_applet.pot: Update by
        Sergey V. Udaltsov <sergey.outdaltsov@clients.ie>.
        * ru.po: Updated Russian translation by
        Sergey V. Udaltsov <sergey.outdaltsov@clients.ie>.
<-- CVS ChangeLog entry

Please remember to encapsulate your translations in bz2 or gz files
because evolution tries to convert attachments to the encoding used by
the current user. You should checkout the two files in a few hours (I
think it takes some time until the cvs content gets published in
anoncvs) and tell me if everything went right.
Thanks!

see you,
 Chris