GSwitchit applet 0.93

Hi all

Hi all! I am going to release GSwitchIt applet 0.93 (the last version
for GNOME 1.4, I hope). Some of GTP lads kindly helped me with
translations of my .pot file - but now these translations are pretty out
of date. So I would be glad to provide the .pot file for anyone
interested in localized versions of gswitchit. Unfortunately, I do not
have direct access to the gnome CVS so I cannot put it there directly
(the version at
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-i18n/extra-po/gswitchit_applet/ is
very old).

Hope someone is still available for GNOME 1.4 translations:)

Regards,

Sergey