Re: Question about "obsolete" GNOME 1.4 applications

Hello.

AFAIK elysium-download and encompass modules in gnome CVS are obsolete
(see README file in particular directory). Both modules are moved to SF...

Napísané dňa 01.09.2002 17:10:52 +0200, (autor: Carlos Perelló Marín):

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel@jabber.sk |