Re: Anjuta 1.0.0 (takeoff-in-style) UI string freeze

On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 15:42, Christian Rose wrote:
> tis 2002-10-29 klockan 07.42 skrev Naba Kumar:
> > Anjuta 1.0.0 -- Takeoff-in-style -- release has entered UI freeze.
> > Please update any necessary translations in the CVS.
> >
> > The module is available in cvs.gnome.org as anjuta. The release is
> > scheduled for this coming weekend.
>
> There's a file missing from POTFILES.in. This is what "intltool-update
> -M" reports:
>
> ---
> The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
> consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.
>
> src/anjuta.glade

My apologies for forgetting to mention that the cvs branch to be used is
ANJUTA_1_0_0 and *not* the head. Please checkout the sources with:

cvs -z3 co -r ANJUTA_1_0_0 anjuta

Also, please note the application is gnome1 application. I don't know if
that matters for the translators, but I guess it does.

--
Regards,
-Naba

All heiresses are beautiful.