Re: gnome 2.1 translation

ons 2002-11-27 klockan 08.52 skrev Michal Bukovjan:
> >> No, the best way is probably to copy your gnome-2-0 translations into
> >> the HEAD versions of the corresponding modules, and start your work from
> >> there, if your gnome-2-0 branch translations are newer than the ones
> >> currently in HEAD.
> >
> > I don't know if my translation files are newer...
>
> It does not really matter.

If you have made typo fixes or other changes in the content of messages;
changes that aren't visible in the stats, then it really does matter.

That's why it's useful to always update PO-Revision-Date whenever you
make changes to the po file, so that you know which version contains
this and that fixes you made and thus really is "newer" half a year
later.