Re: GSwitchIt 2.0 for GNOME 2

÷ þÔ×, 14.11.2002, × 00:23, Sergey V. Udaltsov ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌ:

> > I'd also really like to see gswitchit use GNOME cvs, since I think we
> > should try to deprecate gnome-i18n/extra-po/. Sergey, would you be
> > willing to move your application to GNOME cvs?
> Yes. I think I am nearly ready to do this (well, there are some
> technological issues but I hope nothing critical...). If you don't mind,
> I will do it after the coming release. Is it OK for you?

It is better to do it _before_ release for GNOME2. Seems some
intltool-specific correction are needed for gswitchit which might cause
message additions. It will be far easy to do such correction in Gnome
CVS so every translator will see changes immediatley.

Regards,
Dmitry