Re: GSwitchIt 2.0 for GNOME 2

El mié, 13-11-2002 a las 16:54, Sergey V. Udaltsov escribió:
> Hi all
>
> I am going to release the first version of the GSwitchIt XKB toolkit for
> GNOME2. So I would be very grateful if GTP team would help me with
> translating my gswitchit.pot. Also, I would be thankful for putting my
> ru.po into GNOME CVS (sorry, I still have no account there).
>
> Hope these 2K + 3K will not overload this mailing list.

It's now added, but I didn't saw that you already have there
translations for the gnome 1.4 version.

I should go out now, but I want to fix it, because we have now two
directories with two gswitchit files, one for gnome 1.4 and other one
for gnome 2.0. Will you release any new gnome 1.4 version? Could we
remove the old one?

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente