Re: GSwitchIt 2.0 for GNOME 2

> It's now added, but I didn't saw that you already have there
> translations for the gnome 1.4 version.
Probably it was called gswitchit_applet.po? In GNOME2 version I renamed
it to gswitchit (since it is more than applet now).

> I should go out now, but I want to fix it, because we have now two
> directories with two gswitchit files, one for gnome 1.4 and other one
> for gnome 2.0. Will you release any new gnome 1.4 version? Could we
> remove the old one?

Actually, I do not plan to release something for 1.4 (unless something
really horrible comes up - but I doubts this - it's already a couple of
months passed). So probably it's safe to delete gswitchit.po from 1.4.
At least as an author I can authorise this action:) Is this an answer?

--
Sergey