Re: extract pot file from evolution-1-2-branch

Em Qui, 2002-11-07 ās 15:42, Vincent van Adrighem escreveu:

> The best way at the moment is to checkout the complete evolution-CVS yourself
> and create a new .pot file with intltool-update

Well, if I do a fresh checkout of the 1.2 branch and run intltool-update
I get this error:

can't open ../my-evolution/GNOME_Evolution_Summary.oaf.in: File or
directory not found at /usr/bin/intltool-extract line 176.

What's up? Someone having this problem? Could it be a version mismatch
in intltool? I'm using intltool-0.22 that ships with Red Hat 8.0

Gustavo.