new strings in gnome-panel

Hey,
	I've added several new strings to gnome-panel even though
gnome-panel is in a string freeze and I'm rejecting all patches that
break the freeze.

	The patch comes from #79204. The rational for committing the
strings is that the strings are only used for accessibility, therefore
if not translated are not visibile to most users and that the strings
are better there and not translated than not there at all for
accessibility users.

	The added strings are:

"Left "
"Right "
"Top "
"Middle "
"Bottom "
"Left Vertical"
"Top Horizontal"
"Right Vertical"
"Bottom Horizontal";
"Indicates the panel position and orientation on screen"

Good Luck,
Mark.