some gdm2 changes

I have gone through some of the bugs trying to get gdm2 HEAD into a
releasable state and a bunch of these fixes required string changes or
additions.  There are not too bad fortunately as there is only a few.

There are still parts of gdm that require some love before I would tell
anyone to run gdm HEAD.

Given that gdm2 HEAD was pretty much unusable and untranslatable until about
a week ago I think this is not that bad.

There may be some string additions over the next few days as I think some
strings that are already present are still not marked for translation, but
I may be wrong.  Hopefully nothing else will be major enough to require
changes to strings.

Sorry again ...

George

--
George <jirka@5z.com>
   In the fight between you and the world, back the world.