RE: gnome-session dialog on crack

El mar, 21-05-2002 a las 19:26, Balamurali Viswanathan escribió:
> In Similar lines when I log out from gnome-2.0 the dialog gives
> three options (*Logout *Shut down *Reboot)
> Followed by three buttons <Help> <Cancel> <Logout>
>
> Shouldn't be fair to change <logout> to <ok>

The problem here is that, for example, in Debian we don't have
userconsole and thus we don't get those options, we only get the dialog
to log out and in that situation I think it's much better Logout that
Ok.

Perhaps we should change it to show Ok with the options and Log out when
you don't have them..

Cheers