RE: gnome-session dialog on crack

Hey,
Yeah, that's what the UI review came up with...I have a patch ready but
have hesitated because of the freeze. I also have a patch for all of the
suggestions for the panel too, but again, haven't committed it because
of the freeze. Maybe we should hold these patches somewhere [make sure
they don't fall by the wayside] and then commit them after 2.0 ... but
definitely get them in for 2.0.1.

			Thoughts?
				Glynn ;)