Re: xscreensaver translation

mån 2002-05-20 klockan 11.59 skrev Damien Donlon:
> > I'm curious about the xcreensaver module. Will Sun help translating it
> > for its supported languages? I'm asking since it's one of those modules
> > where we (sv team) need help.
>
> Yes - xscreensaver is included in the Solaris Gnome build and so we
> will be doing translation on it.

Great!

> Incidentally, we hope to hope to put the first group of modules we have
> worked on back late this week/early next week.
>
> How do you want to work this? If we send the files to the language
> team leads for a final check and they get the ok, will they commit
> them back into the workspace?

Yes, I think language team leads can handle the committing.
One nice thing to have would probably be if there was some sort of list
of changes that were made to the po file (makes it easier to review the
changes, and decide what changes should go into community translations).
Perhaps as comments in the po file at the messages that were changed, or
as a seperate list, the format doesn't really matter.

Regards,