Re: PLEASE READ : Sun Gnome2.0 UI translation

Em Wed, 15 May 2002 04:51:07 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
escreveu:

> What should I do with this updated pt_BR.po for bonobo-activation now?
> Should I send it to this list? To another list? To my coordinator?
> How does one get write access to the cvs?

So... I already sent 2 mails to my coordinator, and he seems to be
very busy, as he didn't respond to both... what's an alternative
way to get my potfiles in the cvs? I am afraid someone is going to
duplicate the work if they're kept so long on my local machine only...

I now have bonobo-activation and bug-buddy, and I am planning to
work on more things today... what now?

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>