Re: Xscreensaver problems

On 2002-05-11(Sat) 16:36:00 +0200, Ole Laursen wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Anyone noticed the "Invalid multibyte sequence" bug when updating po
> files in xscreensaver? It's quite annoying, so perhaps we ought to fix
> it. I guess the problem a clash of different character encodings. Any
> ideas of how to fix?

1. Some few po files have no charset specified. Don't know why.
2. Some msgid in xscreensaver are not pure ASCII. That needs fixing too?

> BTW, it seems Galeon has been forgotten in the new (very nice) status
> pages for Gnome 2.

But the branch name? Everybody said that galeon was ported to Gnome 2,
but I can never find the appropriate branch name. Can anybody tell me?
I'll add that once I know the answer.

--
Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF) http://deaddog.org/gpg.asc