Re: Gnome 2 Hindi translations

On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 14:19, Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:

> > I can handle it. Just send the po files (and subsequent patches) to
> > me and I will commit them in cvs.
> >
>  Great!  Then you are our CVS person. We'll send you the translated po
> files.

Is there any mailing list for Hindi translators? I would like to
subscribe to it to keep in touch with you guys.

BTW, I just checked the screen-shots in the site. They are really cool!
although, it was harder for me to read them in Hindi than in English. :)

Nice work. Keep it up.

--
Regards,
-Naba

Change is the essential process of all existence.
		-- Spock, "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", stardate 5730.2