Re: pt_BR translations misguided

Christian Rose <menthos@menthos.com> writes:

> Usually though it's better to send translations to the translation team
> (contact info is at
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html).

Unfortunately, there are no email addresses listed.  Instead I'm
directed to http://ldp-br.conectiva.com.br/ and then some more
redirects occur ;-(  and I'm considered to learn a little bit
Portuguese ;-)

Jorge, shall I forward the translations to you (see below)?

> tor 2002-05-02 klockan 21.26 skrev Emese Kovács:

>>  Radioactive and Gnomoku are being developed/maintained by Gergo Erdi
>>  (alias cactus@cactus.rulez.org). He is always happy to accept new
>>  translation.
>>
>>  Atomix is developed by jens@triq.net.
>>  (http://triq.net/~pearl/atomix.php)
>>
>>  I have not checked if pt_BR translations already exist for these
>>  packages.
>>  You may send translations to the maintainers.

Thanks, for the info.  If the team leader doesn't want the files I'll
make use of your info!

>>  2002-05-02, CS keltezéssel Karl Eichwalder ezt írta:
>>  > Lately, we received these translations at translation@iro.umontreal.ca:
>>  >
>>  >    [ 153: Alexandre Folle de M] TP-Robot radioactive.pt_BR.po
>>  >    [ 595: Alexandre Folle de M] TP-Robot atomix.pt_BR.po
>>  >    [ 118: Alexandre Folle de M] TP-Robot gnomoku.pt_BR.po

Jorge, these are the files.

All the best,
Karl

--