Re: Gnome Internationalization: A proposal

I think it may be a good idea, and I am willing to look into how to do
it. I have some thoughts about how to do it.

However this is probably only interesting for some languages, the ones
where you miss a lot of translations. What is needed for some other
languages is a lot better quality assurance, that terms are used
consistantly, thet texts are translated correctly, that the language is
not too technical (english-like) that the shortcuts are not duplicated
(&a meand two things etc). For languages in that situation random
translators would actually probably worsen the situation.

Anyway I think it is useful for languages like yours, and other
languages that I am a little involved in.

I will return to this subject when I have a little more concrete.

keld