Re: [G2R] Re: More panel string changes

Actually, the way the plan initially was was that people send the strings
(or the poatch that does the change) with the request just liek with API
changes. Including so people can protest about hard to translate/confusing
changes...

Unfortunatelythis hasn't really played out that way.

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Christian Rose wrote:

> tis 2002-03-12 klockan 17.51 skrev Glynn Foster:
> > Hey there,
> > There seems to be a few different string changes that are logged in
> > bugzilla. Since now, the string freeze is not for another couple of
> > weeks it seems sensible to try and get some of these changed, although
> > almost certainly most of them are not a really big priority.
> >
> > What's the process? It seems a waste of bandwidth to email asking
> > permission for each string to 3 lists...
>
> I suspect most translators are only interested in recieving a mail
> *after* the changes are completed, so that we'll know when to update
> translations.
>

> Christian

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding