Re: [Fwd: [G2R] release notes ready for translation]

Hi!

Is it possible to put Slovak translation into CVS? The preferred place is
in releng module, but somewhere in gnome-i18n should be fine as well.

To translators: if anybody wants to use PO to translate release notes, POT
for current version is at
http://nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~visnovsky/rn.pot.gz.

It's generated by poxml.  I can generate the translated DocBook
if you don't have poxml installed (just mail me the
translated PO file).

Best regards

Stanislav