RC2 and bugzilla/PT

   Hello!

Due to work problems (I have to pay my house...), I've been off for a
while... I have two questions...

I saw the announce on www.gnome.org of RC2. Does this mean that all updates
I made to translations last 14/15/16 June are now included in final
distribution? :)

Another thing, more important, I think. As I lost some mail when I was
without net access, I lost part of the thread about bugzilla and
translations. I went to archives to read the whole thread but I still have
two questions (my head doesn't work quite well on sunday morning)...

There was a comment about a pt bug in gedit. It was corrected by a pt_BR
person. It was a pt_BR problem and not pt (we translate "File" to "Ficheiro"
and pt_BR to "Arquivo", as stated on bug). The bug report didn't specify
translation as pt but it should specify pt_BR. Won't this be problematic in
future bug assignments? Like pt team getting pt_BR bugs and vice-versa?

I'm now going to open a bugzilla account and mail info to Carlos.

Thank you!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"