Need updated translation of GnomeMeeting

Hello, I'm one of the coders in the GnomeMeeting project.
One of the latest changes commited to CVS needs an updated translation
of the /apps/gnomemeeting/general/gconf_test for GnomeMeeting to start
up properly.

The list of affected locales is: de, es, no, pt, cs, hu, fr, nl, ru, vi
and wa.

Would it be possible to commit new translations of those locales soon
(just translating the above key is enough), so that GnomeMeeting would
start up properly?

Thanks.

(I'm not subscribed to this list, so please, CC to me).