Re: translations and bugzilla

Hi to you all,

we as the Turkish team coordinators (in persona per Görkem Cetin
<gorkem@gelecek.com.tr> and myself, Fatih Demir
<kabalak@gtranslator.org>) would like to maintain the Turkish base of
the entries to the nowly created new "l10" b.g.o module, but there's a
small question:

    Is it possible to assign the bugs per default to 2 b.g.o users (->
    to get 2 admins for the module group for "Turkish [tr]")? This would
    really easyfy our work much, as we wouldn't need to get many CC'ing
    actions while handling the bugs...

So what are the answers to our questions?! :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak@gtranslator.org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de ])>