Re: translations and bugzilla

El mié, 05-06-2002 a las 17:05, Luis Villa escribió:
> On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 11:06, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > I think that the best solution is (we were working on this issue some
> > time ago):
> >
> > Create a l10n product (rename the actual l10n-es to l10n and remove all
> > its actual components) and create a component for every GNOME locale
> > with the QA for every locale being an alias to its team coordinators and
> > the Initial Owner the team mailing list.
>
> This is definitely the best solution. If there is anything I can do to
> help out with this, please let me know. It might not happen this week,
> given my other issues, but it will happen if I can help out with it at
> all :)

I just finished the clean up.

We have now the l10n product with only one module (Spanish) were are all
old bugs against l10n-es.

Feel free to add any locales now :-)

P.S.: I think it's better use Spanish, German, Spanish-Spain instead of
es, de, es_ES, the user perhaps don't know which locale is using exactly
and this way it's easy for them when they use bugzilla or bug-buddy.

Cheers.