Re: More strings to be translated or gnome-control-center will suck

Hummm seems like I have some i18n problems with all .glade interfaces...
so gnome-control-center is not as bad translated as I thought.

But if we can translate all those strings... it's better :-)

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org
mailto:carlos.perello@hispalinux.es
http://www.gnome-db.org
http://www.Hispalinux.es
Valencia - Spain

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente