More strings to be translated or gnome-control-center will suck

Hi. I was looking at our 100% translated into spanish GNOME 2.0 when I
saw that gnome-control-center is not translated at all.

I was investigating and I saw that the strings kmaraas was talking about
to add some days ago are all those translations that I see in english at
gnome-control-center :-(

There are about 107 new strings (from libgnome but that are showed at
gnome-control-center). I think that we cannot release GNOME 2.0 without
those strings translated.

The question is... will we get more time to translate them? menthos told
me about one more week.

Cheers.

P.S.: I have a patch to mark all schemes strings at libgnome to be
translated.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente