Re: gedit schemas file warning.

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 20:27:19, Christian Rose wrote:

> Yeah, but it solved itself. We now have 100% for "sv" in GNOME2 core. So
> now "no" are not the only ones. :-)

BTW, could someone remove glome-glossary from "GNOME 2.0 core" statistics
page (and move it to extras or somewhere else)? We are not going to
translate a file that noone uses (we have our own glossary) just to reach
100%.
Because of this stupid file someone may think that Polish translations are
less complete that others :-)

Zbigniew