Re: Translation team for Serbian (sr)?

Title:
Sorry but,

Aren't the Japanese and Xinese cases similar? As I know japanese can be wroten in catacana and kanji at least and both of them represent the same sounds. How do they solve that?

Edu

And then you have chinese traditional and chinese simplified, don't you?

Karl Eichwalder wrote:
Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com> writes:

Maybe a better way to make the distinction between the two cases could
be found; if some standard way to do it is agreed upon, then of course
all sp.po (and/or sr.po) would be renamed.

I vote to renaming sp to sr[_CC]@cyrillic -- off hand I don't kown the
country code (_CC).  That would be like ll_CC@euro.  Or use
sr_[CC].koi8-r -- wait on my system I can already see:

    /usr/lib/locale/sr_YU@cyrillic

Let's go for it!