Re: [G2R] Re: Patches for gnome-media
- From: snickell stanford edu
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>,Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas online no>,GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>,Release Team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [G2R] Re: Patches for gnome-media
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:46:05 -0700
Quoting Michael Meeks <email@example.com>:
> Hi Kjartan,
> On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 13:51, Christian Rose wrote:
> > I'd vote for this too. Staying out of legal trouble is utterly
> > important, and not something that can be delayed. I think most
> > translators can manage.
> Indeed - so, in case I'm still someone who can approve this sort of
> thing, and in case it's still not done - please go ahead ASAP.
(and I'll be happy to second that)
] [Thread Prev